10.17.2010

thou shalt loathe thee .

dear blog . haha . dang . ive been too depressed for my good again . haha . here i am again . i really cant abandon you my dear . you see . i cant tell everyone what i feel . and i feel better addressing a stranger to you than to them . haha . anyways . i feel my heart really aching for days along with my other body pains . haha . i hate stress so much . haha . i hate all this aching as well . haha . i keep on laughing even if i know inside myself im hurt . dang . haha i feel stupid again . anyways . i get all these feeler feelings about myself . like i dont need to keep on waiting for a something which isnt mine to claim anymore . there are a lot of thing in this world i would like to greedily take claim of and credit as mine . i feel like im being to ambitious and greedy . i loathe myself . haha . im seriously not allowed to tell everything i feel . it would cost me to lessen my dignity x] i really hate myself right now . for not being allowed to blog everything i want to express . i feel really limited . and closed . i cant even write on paper what i truly feel right now at the fear of anyone passing through my bones and hack into my brain . anyway i deserve this things anyway . i really dont deserve anything from anyone . i loathe myself . i rebuke stress . haha


i am
all time
distressedloser

0 discriminations:

Post a Comment