6.20.2009

Lesson to learn :)): barefooted loser :))


Basically i roam around my house barefooted :)) it doesnt really hurt on summers. but when rainy days and bad days come my legs are in imbearable pain.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

According to my sources(my mom and lola)(rofl), that when we walk around barefooted around the house the coolness of the floor is absorbed by our feet. When too much coolness is on our feet our legs get all the pain. I know how that feels, With a night having to cry and turn off your air-condition or electric fan and apply either petroleum jelly or lotion on it (reflexology). Imagine life being barefooted all your life :( do you see all the pain on your lower body? how much pain a barefooted person is in? I once walked from school on a hot afternoon. my head was hazy and my feet are on pain due to the thin cover of my flats(i dont wear heels). I crossed the street with my head down, not looking at the road, when i saw walking towards me are 2 barefeet! i was shocked! i saw small rocks on that street. his feet are thick due to his redundance of doing this activity. His feet got thick because his feet got used to all the hotness and the wetness of the tropical country we have. With all the small rocks pinpricking his feet. To be honest, I almost cried when i just saw the big pair of barefeet. I know it is due to poverty. I dont even know if he has a home to come to :( My imagination got wild when i saw a pair of barefeet. thinking of the heat from the sun on the floor on which he can bear that day. I know i froze where i was for a few seconds. but i know in myself i cannot help him.


Just like him, im poor in my own little ways. I wear hand-me-downs myself, I depend on another person for help, I critize and point my fingers on the government on my problems :)) ^-^v, and I didnt have the courage to give him even sandals. :(

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

the barefooted loser marga music hapiness

0 discriminations:

Post a Comment