6.20.2009

Lesson learned: Height matters :))



A student will never learn a lesson without a discussion. Well, this is the only lesson in the world that doesnt need a discussion couz we run through it everyday :))

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

As a kid, we learn that in this world we need to reach out and hold our dreams. we need to independent. We need to help ourselves and reach our dreams. As a teen, this is a serious problem. :)) as we grow older, some of us grows mentally tall. we learn how to cope up with our fellow teens. we discipline ourselves in our utmost can. But some teens dont grow anymore ....... physically. According to reasearch and our daily views in life, :)) most adults dont grow physically older by means of stress, lack of sleep, undernutrition/malnutrition.

In the long run i learned to myself i need to grow taller :)) basically im left behind :)) and i know in myself i can grow taller. I saw myself my need to stimulate my physical well-being :)) In order to grow to our potentials, we need to have our mindset and a goal :D

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

shortie
:marga LOL

0 discriminations:

Post a Comment