7.01.2009

annoying sickness from hell!!!!!!!

its time to blog what i feel!

men!
so annoying!!
this stupid sickness is killing me! >.<
*not literally aa!!* T.T

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

MARGALOSERMARGALOSER
a loser from hell

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

waaaaaa!!!!!
I hate being absent na TT.TT
I want to go to school na TT.TT
I miss CURiE PEOPLE na :'(
I miss CHORVA na :(
I hate my cough :'(
I have a medical certificate na :D
Im always online nalang
I just read Nicholas Sparks novels to lessen the boredom level
Im still practicing my ambidextorous skills *yabang* LMAO
Im hating the hardness of the rubiks i have
Im hating my life here : being shouted at and all that by my big mouthed tita
Im watching spongebob :D
I HATEHATEHATE my COUGHCOUGHCOUGH!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I want to go to sleep
im tierd

Till next blog,
loser from hell

0 discriminations:

Post a Comment