5.31.2010

blah blah : kesha

i srsly cant think of anything good to blog . well basically . im pissed . with 2 people out there . well basically they wont be reading this anyway . and im just putting a period that im pissed . and oh yeah . i remember . my playlist keeps repeating . we the kings . it doesnt annoy me . the other morning it was charice . well anyways . i think i really need money control @_@ well basically my palms are itching again . im wating and CRAViNG for :


july 2 2O1O
november 19 2O1O
★the frog umbrella
★my new stabilo ballpen set
★thesis
★graduation >> i get to be with mom

haha . im getting a bit demanding but thats what i want right now . and to be fair lets put the things i DONT want x] :

★sir lino for trio . dang . its good to have him as a teacher . but can i get a go with serbs ? x.x
★haircut
★cut my fingernails . this is a democratic country . dang
★get thinner
★PROM ! DANG IT !

well basically i kind of hate my physical body . i look like a zombie now . i like can sleep in the morning . dang i need to sleep early . for peeps sake . i hate being hapontukin haha . we are not getting any taller guys ! look its 2:39 am in my clock right now . tsk . oh btw . i wont reveal what the 2 dates where . google can ;] haha ! oyeah . i guess i really need supplements now . and stress tabs haha . my new best friend haha . i have 3 reasons and 3 reasons alone to hate summer . well basically its el niño and im hating every hell second of it . second i dont have a single cent on me now . except the expenses made for ran . shhhh -____- and third is this not getting healthy thing im doing . its all in one . not eating right . not sleeping at the right time and not exercising my body . well basically this 4'1O" SMALL girl and the more or less 38 kilogrammed bitch might shrink . impossible for the height . but the weight is . god im turning to bones -____- . better be stoned than boned -____- . god . whats wrong with me ? im getting slower and slower in making this blog . i feel this is too short than my older ones too . and it took me shorter periods of time also . god . maybe because of the birthday craze . this is damned i guess . im changing format of this blog . im going back to my blog and tumblr . and i mean it . *period* tsk . i guess im really used to leisure . i guess i grew up with it . it really annoys me when i dont get what i want . which is also annoying . tsk . and maybe i need to really to sleep early . grrr next topic -____- well a few hours from now . me and the hundreds of students of dla *rich kids* will know what rooms we will be assigned and who are the persons we will backstabb . annoy . enjoy and share those stupid 5 cornered rooms . well basically i miss the 2 aircons of dla . x] but im not going there later . im broke . and thats stupid . i can just look at the online posts . anyways my headphone is dead . joke its broken . haha idk anymore . haha . what the hell . damn got to sleep its 3:30 .

love yah ;]
~distressedloser

0 discriminations:

Post a Comment