8.14.2010

im back '

ok so my im really back to blogging . ive got a new perspective now . i guess i dont need to make my blog posts too long . it actually causes me to stop . so for now on . ill just post whatever and whenever i feel like stopping . i actually deleted lots of drafts . i get so bored and just delete them . and im guessing . its kind of a waste . this blog is made for me to express anyways . so ill just pin it to that . so anyways . yesterday was august 13 2O1O . the day when i first made my blog post here in blogger . [it just popped out of my head] so happy anniversary . i guess O.o anyways i guess its not always friday the thirteenth the scarily unlucky day . its really kind of happy :] i guess i dont want to elaborate more . but i dont feel anymore . so anyways . friday was really lovely for me . and today was really tiring . :| i feel my body all the way exhausted . i almost feel sick . but i kind of thank god i dont get my body temperature high here in this house . well basically its 12 and my head hurts more . haha . stupid me . so today ive got cat and i am really not in the mood to study today because of the cat . oh btw . i kind of slept on the afternoon . thats new O.O and oh ! a few days ago we got a package from italy . we have new games for nitendo ds ;] well we kind of call it DSP . my baby sister kind of mixed PSP and nitendo DS . its kind of cool . you call call either of the 2 dsp x] anyways . i feel kind of wasted . really . my eyes head and throat hurt . and i have again the feeling of not being important . haha . im such a loser . haha . dang . i suddenly forgot everything im supposed to blog about maybe its just too deep in the night and my head feeling sore . i guess ill just try to blog tomorrow . i love you blog ^_~ miss you ♥


literally
~distressed
a total
~loser

0 discriminations:

Post a Comment