2.11.2011

college wait for me ♥

ok so i officially got my period today . and it hurts a lot to the point where i was almost vomiting again . i really hate that . basically i thought i was gonna get the vomits again . well i decided that i needed to visit the clinic once more . haha . its a kinda good feeling to come back to that place 'couz i wont anymore next year . im guessing ill come back there if ever i visit dla again :3 the clinic of dla is one of the places in the world where i feel most safe :3 ill really miss that place if i go to college . speaking of college . i feel like dying . basically i am once again in the face of the greatest irony in my life . i SERiOUSLY passed Mapúa . but i SERiOUSLY failed Analytic Geometry . like WTH is wrong with me ? . and SERiOUSLY ? how in the world will i get my grades up in physics as well ? i have a feeling i wont go to Mapúa as well :| i feel like crying . and speaking of crying . i was crying last night . im guessing the reasons are .


★ the two stated above
★ pms [as usual]
★ kathleen will never go to Letran . well duh . everybody passes La Salle Dasma
★ i have bruises all over me

dont i ever look stupid ? well basically i always do . anyways . pms still got me . but the thought of kath not being in intramuros next year sucks more than my pms will ever do . pms is a temporary pain believe me . but her being away from me . or even pajee will suck me more to the core . im wishing no one will read this and no one will ever tell her the story of this stupid pms and my not wanting her in Dasma . well she deserves more than Dasma . she can even have more of the volleyball stuff in Letran than in Dasma . i know i have no right to make her . but im just looking at whats best for her . im guessing i wont tell her about this anymore . id rather just keep it to myself than fight with what she think is better for her . well she wants to be there because she thinks getting to school on time would be a problem . she would not be able to control who i hang out with anymore and the relationships i have with strangers and other unidentified flying objects there are on the surface of this planet . speaking of relationships . I and my partner are causing rumors all over the campus . well we all know what it means when 2 creatures of the opposite sex are always together on that said area are always thought to have a secret relationship or have the senses over one another . its really weird . but its a really cute feeling to have when its someone like him . haha . anyways . i told him . and everyone else that i can only have a relationship on 2O13 . haha . i just wanna see . if someone could ever wait for me . and love me that long . who knows ? O.o

~wonderingloser♥

0 discriminations:

Post a Comment