2.19.2011

something special.♥

2 nights ago was the best night of my life ♥ . its the unexpected fun of prom . everybody basically didnt expect to like it much . but everybody in that room loved it more than deserved .its not that it doesnt deserve to be appreciated . its just . everything took our breath away . its like the room suddenly shifted for everyone to enjoy and share the night . its not like we had a choice . the song drew us together . and a bond was formed . some of us barefooted . some of them was even on the stage leading the party . everyone was having the night of their lives . im not gonna be plastic but almost everyone was a different person . like myself as an example . i looked and felt like one . well basically even people from america was talking about me . its kinda weird . having a conference call again with america and italy . im just typing here and just listening to their conversation . well my dad just hang up . and so silence is back . oh btw . i had a 2 night stay at kathleen's house . its a plus on the best night ever and the best day ever x] i really had the time of my life :3 its really amazing how everything fits into place . except the part when i go home and see my ruined pc which contains all my files and all my project . basically i do not have back up . and i feel like crying again . and its annoying . if ever i need to reformat . i just wish only the C:\ part needs to be formatted . i really hope E:\ will be safe :| *cross fingers* anyhow i would like to say that i just got a praise from my grandmom . which is very unlikely . and made me kinda proud of myself . thank you prom . well its not everyday i get that privilege . its almost like a treat for doing a trick x] btw i am currently addicted to tangled . its still on my mind x] its freakin cute and i totally adore it x] btw i just want to share . when prom ended . it almost felt like my life ended . but then i realized . its my high school life that ended . that childhood was long before me . and that i was about to get older and go to college . that what i felt is actually the opposite . my life is only about to begin :3 ♥

angel's best friend
~lovelyloser.♥

0 discriminations:

Post a Comment