2.26.2011

tangled ♥

ok so i wish there was a like page on blogger as well . haha ! i so totally found an alumni's page . an old friends page . and even an unexpected friend's page. and i kinda looked at my linkage . and i found out some of them dont use their blogs any more *no surprise* and some of the blogs were deleted . so i kinda renewed my sidebar O.o well i need it i guess . btw i still find their posts cooler than mine . i am so awful at this . i should delete mine as well ~.~ but i wouldnt . my blogger is my best friend . haha i whip my hair x] btw did i ever tell you that there is now never a day that i do not open the mapua site ? if there would be a stalker list of that particular website . my name would be on top x] well i dont know why . but im freakin exited . oh . did i even tell i passed ? ~.~ heres a screen shot :




click for bigger size ;p

its still weird for me to look at it but its a ritual i do almost everyday . or maybe i check the pages blah blah . i am such a nutter . well basically im going to a school i never once dreamed of . i never even considered it before . but when my dreams got shattered . i just found mapúa waiting for me with open arms . kidding . well . i keep repeating to myself my favorite line in tangled . when you find your dream come true *or when your dream did not come true* . Mapúa is my new dream now . i dont know if my first dream college would come true . still i hope im his new dream too ♥ :3

dreamless
--mapúagirl

0 discriminations:

Post a Comment