10.23.2009

confusionism

[: hapii 2o kevxtine :]

mahaba pa ian :]

is it me or something wrong is happening inside me ? i think and do know something is really wrong . well basically . my head is getting more and more unhealthy . well its not just because of my perverted brothers and sisters [curie] [wow brothers and sisters XD feeler :[ ] but i guess its just me . i wonder why in the world would he need to be one of my brothers ? well basically why would God let me see his face everyday ? i get this . . . malevolent feeling all over me . its not that i dont like being around him but looking at him makes me feel odd . i get this feeling with i dont know what . i need to think straight . and i know i dont need that so called keep away from . well argh ! i cant explain . well talking to xtine f i remembered her little message from last year . those small pieces of paper we need to give away to friends . whom of which she send to every lamarck person there is and it struck my head hard again  well i know who i am . but i dont know what and how to express how im feeling . i can interpret the thoughts and emotions of others while i myself cannot identify mine :[   

0 discriminations:

Post a Comment