10.03.2009

nakababagot no more xD

haha here i am in imus . it is kind of odd though . im home alone at the moment . well tita went out to the doctor . well i wasnt expecting that . but maybe that is the reason why we are here in the first place . so anyways . its just me and spongebob mode . i dont have a choice . well as if i can stop tita from going to the doctor or something . well i dont know if i have loads to share but here goes . well ill first share about the recollection . well i cried that day . well basically you would know the reason really if we are that really close . well i only have one person in the world who can really make me cry [exept god and mother nature for being the fact of not being humans] is my mom . well when i was a kid only she can scare me really . and she once told me that i should not be afraid of this . afraid of that . and of course i wouldnt . well share . michaella is the scaredy cat while im her sister saviour . so anyways . well it is kind of sad really . i still remember the day she needed to go to italy . it was june 8 . 2 days before my plurk nirvana . and the day after brent's birthday celebration . well i was crying on the way home after brent's birthday celebration . and well tito told my mom really . and i was crying also when my mom fell asleep already . well my sister said that she shed a tear . but she said it was better than shedding non . i also cried last august so hard my eyes were swollen . almost everyone noticed . i kept quiet about it but who knows . it was my fault really . i guess i needed that slap in the face real hard if i needed to eat healtily . well kuia ivan just complimented me i was getting slimmer . well heres the thing . tita told me a few weeks before that i was getting fat . so which is true ? o.O and oh yeah . i guess i really dont like taking pictures nowadays . well when we were in mendez this week . they kept on taking pictures while i noticed that i myself was really not in the mood to do so . what is with me . and oh yeah . i also had rounds of . . what i should say discriminations . well it was not too negative really . but it peirced right through me . it was kind of sad really . but also true so i dont really need to look at it negatively couz i know they only did that for my good . exept the part that they were drinking x.x it made me dizzy too x.x so anyways i try to eat as much as possible now . i dont want tita to worry about me too much now . well basically that was kind of the reason why my eyes got swollen in the first place . well lonely as ever . i feel left out really . in school . im not a loner really but we are so quiet together that you cant help but feel lonely from time to time . i love anthea's company . but sometimes we become too quiet . haha all of a sudden i want to bring spongebob everyday to school xD haha . just for the sake of not being too lonely ee ? so all of a sudden i like this borrowed computer . . . . . what ? o.O well this is apple . so what is weird ?

0 discriminations:

Post a Comment