10.10.2009

*EXCLAMATiON* !!!!

i can't stand it ! I need to blog ! ...*calm down*... I feel like making a list of what happened todaii

a small rundown :
• I have satudaii classes for 3 consecutive weeks
• I didnt have lunch because basically the person who woke me up didnt make any food for me
• out of the blue I got an exclamation point [ask me what it is in plurk]
• I have pains due to that annoying point
• I am kind of annoyed also [effects tsktsk]
• so it also counts that I am annoyed of the fact that someone had to dental on the day I had that annoying exclamation point
• don't say I am also annoyed of the fact I had to wait for kath when really i was going to go home alone
• and now I am also annoyed of the fact that my cousin is still allowed to use the computer even if she is a so total witch
• am also thinking if I got my masochistic personality from my aunt

gawdd I hate exclamation point . see why ? go figure darn . gawdd oh yeah I'm on itouch so I'll just post this and try to do another blog

0 discriminations:

Post a Comment