8.21.2010

chore problem O.o

annoyance once more prevails my insides . it annoys me once more that my aunt shouts all over the house at the top of her lungs . trying to annoy us all . well i can say i can do all of that . if . for one . she would make a list and just shut up . number two . let me do what i want FIRST . then ill do her chores . even her lecturing . it looks like she is cursing with a voo doo doll in hand . freaky O.o . haha . with my personality . i know i need to take care of my hair fall now x] haha ! i might see a real shaman x] haha . or maybe . my cough would kill me first x] . haha . anyway . i have to say . i have lots of fans and its scary now O.o seriously . ran isnt very good at times . people think its good to just stalk somebody they dont even know personally . its both annoying and scary . well basically ill just pretend i have a boyfriend in ran x] minus problems x] anyway . i have to say some thing first O.o i know in myself i can do house chores . but . i really like the feeling of cleaning a house when i do it with no one is talking and maybe [just maybe] i would like to do that stuff alone . maybe like the summer 2 years ago . it was always just me and my sister in this house . it made me feel at ease to clean house . with no one shouting and making me do what they want . i like the feeling of i pick up things with my own will and not someone directing me to do it so . oh ! haha i have an observation . but its kind of evil . haha . well basically i think that it is my aunt and her aunt's behavior to mutter things to themselves . its really weird . and basically not good to the ears . -____- anyway ill blog maybe later . need to do a reaction paper i guess O.o


loves
~distressed :]

0 discriminations:

Post a Comment