9.22.2009

techno girl

computer time is almost free today :]] well i finished mine long time ago . we just finished the quiz . well basically computer is now really has the quizzes i will not fail . basically like sir mike said . html are for grade schoolers . and now i agree . well visual basic and microsoft access is much more difficult than this topics . well basically ive been studying about html since about grade 4 ? haha not sure . but im sure . i really got to understand computer since i first used it . haha . well share . it was my uncle who first connected me to the internet . haha . i used to remember that we used to have dial up xD urban poor xD and i even used to play on the disney channel site xD haha . well i was a kid . didnt know that the web was wider than i have ever imagined . well share . the first time i saw computers was at tita's office [tita next door] haha i uesd to be with her during saturdays of my life until i got to transfer here in dla . well share . a few moments ago before the quiz in computer . my last conversation with anthea was about my life really . i just compared my life from manila vs. cavite and my life in dla vs. hhis . well ill share what i said xD well ever since i became a dla student i became a ultimate sloth . i understand almost all of my lessons but i dont exert much effort in helping myself . well heres a comparison of don bosco vs. dla [marga] english [don bosco] : 87 english [dla] : 77 you see ? that is one of the things that really made me down when i was first year . well i want to cry remebering this . i even got a high grade also when i was grade 6 . that was the reason why i am here now . well obviously . i really dont know what happened to me . i feel awful . i had a perfectly nice life before . look at me now ? a loser . a loner at school . maybe from time to time i may get to do stuff interesting but look at me now ? ive been looking for leisure . maybe that is the reason why i cant balance my life . i stay up almost all night just to fill myself with happiness . which causes a lot of time mismanage [log off comp room]

0 discriminations:

Post a Comment