9.12.2009

self actualization mode ?

[: NP: So Hot - wonder girls :]


ive got one whole day to blog in doodles . i dont have anything to do x.x well basically i dont have anyone to talk to and hiko is nowhere near communication xD i want to play patapon but he wont let me TT.TT oh yeah I'm on itouch mode . and with tita out of the house . I'm like blogging sound3ppn and eating powdered milk xD . well its almost gone anyways x.x and I'm dead hungry x.x so anyways share . insan downloaded a lot of object on my computer again .but this time its a bunch of rc cheats x.x dont worry im not using it x.x dont want to . so anyways haha . I'm not using it xD I'm using it for someone else >xD :]] =]] x]] >x]] so anyways I'm liking 2ne1 and wonder girls :] i dont cah eh eh eh eh eh >x} and I'm so hot >x} >x}} so my tounge can now officially follow Korean xD I'm getting crazier ever second xD so anyways . I want to be buried again x.x I'm bored again x.x well on occasions like this I feel fat x.x honestly x.x is it because its me or is it my weight ? or do just look fat to myself ? TT.TT I feel reckless again x.x so anyways . here I am again with the need of a new self actualization time x.x never let you down ? xD np xD so anyways . I need self actualization time again x.x maybe now is the time x.x I'll blog later x.x

0 discriminations:

Post a Comment