9.01.2009

loser seat

blogging . well guess what ? i actually wrote this down on paper x] haha well new month new quarter new life new attitudes new challenges new seat plan -_- well i cant stand not talking about it xD heres a pic of it :


well you can already guess where i am right ? the loser seat ! yiis yiis ! look im small astigmatistic goosebump-prone loser . well look im like next to the stupid air con and of which i cant complain to the person who holds the name of curie . i also dont have anyone to talk to x.x im a born loser x.x im not even close with my seatmate x.x


[not on paper]

well i was kinda wrong with the seatmate thing . my seatmate was kinda nice and is kinda like me x]] hahahahaha ! x]]]]]]]] so anyways heres a story . it was ela time . and i we like checked our homeworks from last week that teacher aida didnt know that is our homework . but we successfully made the homework into a seatwork x] so anyways we were like this . first . hannah [my seatmates other seatmate] answered and t aida like asked "whose book is that ?" and eira answered quickly :"she borrowed her book" and my heart like sped ! x]]] ! hahahaha ! and second scenario : teacher aida asked who got perfect . and i like raised my hand without checking who were also . and i was shocked and looked at t aida when she said "only one ?" like this -> O_O ! hahaha ! and t aida was also like "who checked your papers" and like the first eira answered quickly : "hannah checked her papers" marga :*faints* hahahaha ! that was so scary ! xD my poor heart x]]]]] hahahaha ! x]]]] and eira like said . "kelangan nga talaga magexchange" x]]]]]] ! whatta period ! x]]]] ! so much adrenaline x]]]] ! hahaha ! x]]] ! ;]] laugh trip xD so anyways i GOT TO DO ELEPHANT !!!!!!!!!!!! WOOH ! 91 !!!! well basically its my first time to get a high grade from t shyla o.O honestly speaking . im so proud of myself with elephant :] i want to take a pic all of a sudden x] haha wooooooohhhhhhhh ELEPHANT !! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH !!! (worship) xD im being crazy again x] i forgot to plurk that x] haha . ill go with them now :] see yah :] :* good luck with me with my seatmates xD X]]]]]]

0 discriminations:

Post a Comment