8.31.2009

one month already ? o.O

wow o.O i cant believe that i already 1 month of blogging o.O and wow I can't believe in that past month I have some people really read my blogs :] I love you guys :] free hugs again x] after i have laboured for the quest in finding true self actualization . . . . . . . I am not yet successful :]] =]] x]] haha so anyways I hope that you may join me in this long journey :] [I'll put this on my dénouement :]] =]] x]] ] so anyways looking back at that one month I feel like this is a gift from above that I have learned how to do so . well basically this small peice of prose [long actually x] ] is my day to day listener . but actually now that I know xD I am already sharing my life unto my audience :] my friends :] and my listeners readers :] so anyways . I dont blog other's secret . I'm still my forever shy secret keeper :] I promise I am . I know I am . exept when provoked by the person who told me the secret x[ so :] dont be afraid to express like me on this kind of prose :] this prose is actually helpful x] if I dont want to directly say what I feel unto a person sometimes I just say go visit my blog x]] :]] =]] august is really very enchanted for me :] haha so anyways I'll go to sleep early x] my tooth hurts again TT.TT so evil . so anyways free hugs to those reading I love you guys :* soo much :]

0 discriminations:

Post a Comment