3.06.2011

4-sided situation

procrastinating once again . tsk i am so weird and i am so not in the mood to do anything . btw i have been so weird as well to help my sister color the coloring book i bought with her . haha i am so evil that instead of doing my project i go and help my sister with her coloring book . thats a real

EPiC FAiL
haha that is so me . how dare i ? ~.~ btw i have learned how to use 2 different rubik's cube in a 3 day span . i am so proud of myself :D its a V4 cube and a mirror cube :D well the mirror cube is a v3 cube as well . but judging from its appearance . it really makes the person completing it really confused . well . i am happy :D i now know how to complete:

★ Pocket Cube
★ Rubik's Cube
★ Rubik's Revenge
★ Mirror Cube
cute right ? x] it really is very fulfilling :D oh i wanna share new things i wanna learn as well :D its still a cube ~.~

★ Professor's Cube
★ V6
that would be so cool @.@ to know how to play with every cube but im guessing ill slow down now . with all of that on my head . and all that stuff to memorize . well it is not working with me not having a cube myself . anyway . ill just spend my money on cubes again . tsk at least i get to enjoy :D but the thing is . i have to choose between buying .
★ A set of new books
★ a pair of socks . that FiT !
★ A new watch to pair with him :3
★ or those cubes
wow my heart is so ripped up again :| cant decide . obviously . still marga here :| wow this is the blog has the most blockquote in it . haha tsk . this looks really weird with all the codes getting messed up . blogger is sooo sticky ~.~ anyway ill play the mirror cube again . couz really weird . :D


Ciao ;]
--ProcrastinatingWithCubes

0 discriminations:

Post a Comment