3.13.2011

:|

ok so this day could get worse right ? i got him angry at me . and he is not online for me to beg of forgiveness . so ill just suck my sins for now . anyway i am really evil for doing that i guess . i never knew he was anti any of those . he used to not care couz i never really used to cursing


To you,
i just got that out of my surroundings and i changed a lot since ive been alone . i have been alone and sucking at it . ok so im sorii . please forgive me :| i know it sounds strange and all but i already told you . living without you is like hell . and i know its my fault and ive been living in this hell i made for myself . i know i dont deserve you . i know i cant live on my own . i really dont see a future anymore since you left . i really didnt want you to . well duh you were my future . its just i felt . its best for you . i dont deserve you . i dont believe in what you said about you not being boyfriend ideal couz you are the perfect guy who ruled my world . i still keep crying at night for you . i still treasure every gift you gave me . except the ones i've lost when we were still together . i know you still hate me for all the mistreating ive done . you seriously dont deserve to have to be with someone like me . im just blogging to seriously get this load off me couz no one really does listen to me when i talk about you . i am so tired of pretending to like someone else . why would you even think of such a thing ? you are one of those who believed . i cant believe you . i tried to believe as well . but it felt pointless . you know how i hate not telling the truth and how weird i become when i dont . i need to cut this . i feel like crying again . im sorrii . good night . i still love you


--loser

0 discriminations:

Post a Comment