3.21.2011

Pascal is my Ohana :D ♥

ok so i really need to fulfill my promise . whatever i write . should be removed out of my system . i really need to get it off me . just to make me better or so . i want to be the marga i need to be . i dont need to bear problems i dont own . i need to blog happy posts to cover the dark ones . i need to show the world i am not sad . and i have got a happy blog :D couz i need to be now . i just realized that with pascal . well . i cried a lot yesterday . i cried more a few hours ago . that was like a lot . i actually didnt know we were going to have a crying session after the party . i didnt even have a handkerchief to cry on O.o so i wasnt really prepared . well . i really didnt prepare much on this event actually . i just wore my pascal shirt . the shorts tita hates seeing me wear . and my favorite pair or striking shoes . i was really doing my best in not showing the fact i was crying almost all night . and almost didnt eat as well . i was wearing a mask . like my childhood favorite song . reflection by Christina Aguilera :)) but at least . these tears were very different . they were tears of appreciation and love . i really feel like . they filled holes on my heart . they are like a family to me . i really love them . i dont know if they'd be able to read this or anything . but i remembered what lilo said to stitch .

Ohana means family . family means no one gets left behind
i totally didnt share that in class . couz that was just my mind working :)) well i hope everything we said would be really treasured . i really love the fact that we really enjoyed the company of one another . and i wouldnt want to miss a chance to see their dreams come true . and make everything they want be fulfilled . just like everything else they said . im ending this blog with a smile :D


My ohana :)

0 discriminations:

Post a Comment