3.20.2011

:| again

To you again .
Will you PLEASE stop making me wish for nothing . couz you are an impossible dream . so just shut the hell up and stop making me wish for you more . WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME ? you are freakin happy now . you said so yourself . I'LL MOVE ON NOW . so what are you doing earlier pm-ing me ? like wth ? if you arent a bitch . stop acting like one . im fed up being honest . why in the world of all the people did it have to be i get to be honest with ? why in the world cant i do it to other persons ? why in the world ? why do i have to constantly shed a tear for you . block me please . i just . cant bear it . be happy . live without me . i dont need to see your happy posts . i dont need to be your friend . you have other deserving friends . im not gonna be an enemy or something . i just need to be a stranger . 

0 discriminations:

Post a Comment