3.20.2011

more drama

ok this day sucks . i mean . totally hopeless . well lets go bullet i guess ? ~.~

★ i woke up home alone with bloo
★ my sister with her boyfriend all day .
★ and im like all alone here
★ no breakfast . no lunch before going to school
★ cat grad practice
★ no gala
★ home alone again .
★ stupid wifi needed fixing
★ plurk is freakin defective
★ kathleen is so not helping me move on
★ depressed like hell
★ frekin noodles again
★ over cooked rice .
★ my sister got home with Marco again
★ no cw . on a freakin saturday
★ bored like hell .
★ a bitch talked to me again .
★ why wont the bitch be contented with his girl friend ?
★ a friend not helping
well the bitch made my day worse and i want to curse him for that . well at least i watched tangled an hour ago and that made me a bit better than before . but one last share before i go to sleep . well before Marco left . we like shocked one another and that got me breathless . well we did scare one another back there . and we looked weird . anyway im off . ill let my downloads go overnight while i go to sleep now . oh just now . i decided to learn a new language . its not new . but i just want to learn it now . its french well

À bientôt adieu! :D

0 discriminations:

Post a Comment