3.22.2011

weird dream

i had a dream last night :"> it was so cute :D i was dreaming of a cute elmo and cookie monster stuffed toy . so after a while i got out to a mall . i was with a blank faced man . i dont know but our fingers were intertwined and that felt so good . but on his other side was a person . im not sure if male or female but their arms were locked together . we were walking blah blah until we saw the cute stuffed toys again . and he saw my longing eyes . and he almost dragged me just to buy me the toy as a gift . i was about to get domo for money and so but domo was left at a car we rode on or something so i also dragged myself out to a car park or something . unluckily i woke up . but my mind drifted away into sleep again . the next thing i knew i was dreaming 2 years ahead . i was dreaming of a debut or something . the debut i always wanted when i was a kid . sorry to say but i never dreamed my debut like those princesses and all that stuff . i always dreamed id be in a place like Palawan :D and that was so cute :D im not sure but i like saw a list or something . every Pascal was there :D ♥ i kinda saw in my dream as well someone else was going to have a debut . was it jerome ? but i dreamed vinni and yana were there :D i miss them a lot . its also in my dream it was a surprise birthday party . it was some kind of date at first and ended up as a debut . well whatever . it was just a dream . well at least i get to blog about a dream or something now :D anyway i blog about almost everything under the sun now :)) :D

0 discriminations:

Post a Comment