3.14.2011

different streak of weird

today is worth blogging :D well today is kinda different from the days beforehand because we are given the privelage of having a half day :D yay :D anyway since today we only get to have half day its worth comparing it from the day before . well yesterday . expectations were not met . and i got my heart broken yesterday because i was expecting to get 2 signatures of 2 persons i really yet i didnt get one :| thats totally depressing . well i did got signed . library :| but that doesnt count i guess . thats different . i totally felt like i wasted that day for leaving a notebook and a powerpoint presentation at home . hopeless :| so yesterday i really wasnt in the mood for practice whatsoever . my singing sucked . i really hate singing when i feel like i didnt do anything worthwhile . i know i waste a lot of time and all that stuff but i know what my limits are . i know i like wasting time . but i seriously dont like wasting efforts . i realize that now couz basically ive been like that . luckily sir JR finally signed my clearance . its like i really didnt want to let go of my smile when i finally saw his signature on my clearance :D its almost like all else was nothing compared to physics . that will be my last tear for that subject this school year . after math . everything will fall into place :D but i still dont know if id graduate . i still fear i didnt do my best in everything and that i will fail . and i seriously dont know what i am . who i am . and what im supposed to do . i really dont know . i really still dont trust myself . anyway . since today is half day . we get a day off from graduation practices . thats like so cool . couz i dont get to hear "jokes" anymore . tsk . ive been hearing that word and working on my weird laugh . my classmates missed that laugh :)) joke . anyway they decided differently O.o so i really dont know who to be with after we eat . anyway i really didnt expect to be with them . and it kinda made me happy to be with them :D i really like that they shared a lot to me . and they really like to do a lot of crazy things as well . its kinda cute to look at them since they are a whole group and i look like a freak when i an weird all by myself . well maybe i am a real freak . i am maybe . 

0 discriminations:

Post a Comment