3.04.2011

jerome ? O.o

i wonder what he tastes like . damn . if it weren't for wrenzo biting him earlier . that thought wouldn't linger on my mind . dang . its so weird . anyway . today is a very weird day anyways . well this week . today is the only time i get to talk to that guy for 2 times . dang . for the past few days ive been annoying myself couz i basically dont have a chance and . i dont have the right x] to talk to him . which is very evil i say . tsk . its been driving me nuts . anyway . its a god given day . yet . i have too many stories to tell . and the god given time is still limited . yet im still thankful :D at least it was him i still i feel comfortable saying my weird stories again . and he still listens no matter how stupid i look like . anyways . i still feel a lot uncertain . even with the knowledge he would do a lot for me . couz basically im not sure if he'd do everything i want from him . well you know how i am . i tend to get dependent blah blah . i get everything i want . i want everything i can have . but and even if i dont want to . i get tired of things easily if i dont get too exited of it . damn it im a brat :| i even annoy myself to hell . i really dont know what to do now . i get the feeling he doesn't want to have proper communication after graduation . he will forget about me . i am widely forgettable and highly foolish . i dont know what to believe . oh yeah . i got too preoccupied with him and forgot to share . today was the last day of periodical tests . *depression* well . i still cant help it . i still feel like this year is not enough . i knew another person that makes me laugh a lot . and i just knew him for about 3 month time . and i do feel like i am still a stranger . who am i anyways ? im just a girl who told him a lot of secrets and a lot of things i dont expect to even share . wth . he doesnt ask yet i find myself in a situation sharing things very me . its like im pouring a marga on a glass of him . its really weird . i used to do that to people who ive known for a long time . but for him . i guess . he just got my trust and got everything else with it . everything except assurance . he has to provide that i guess . i cant get that . the part where a guy has to do a lot for you and you cant do anything in return . they just give you almost everything and all he asks in return is a smile .  is it me or just are more masochistic than so i call myself ? hmmmmm . thats not pain i realize . yet i still feel like girls are still responsible of returning equal favors . and not just your sweetest smile . dont you feel like i have a lot of loans or something ? couz i would feel like that . i did . tsk :| anyway i HOPE he proves me wrong . i really hope...

0 discriminations:

Post a Comment