3.17.2011

dependency :"|

sometimes i wonder . if im really a someone to her . dont i basically have the right to get at least annoyed once in a while ? dont i get the chance to cool off from her striking words ? i always feel like she is far more strict than my mom . my mom lets me do anything i want . she lets me have everything i want . she can be both . but she is now very limiting me from the new things i want . dont i get a chance to change again ? dont i get to change ? couz basically she will leave and ill be no where near me . me and my drama again . i need space . i need to adjust . she knows how much i am dependent and how much i suck when i dont have a host ? i wont have any by july so i basically need to adjust not being with her couz she wont be there for me anymore . i hate myself . i hate being dependent . im a loser


``freak :|

0 discriminations:

Post a Comment