3.28.2011

sadness . and all that shit

wtf this is my 5th post for march 28 . damn this day . i cried like 2 times today . and another 3 more with almost doing so . kuya Paulo made me cry again . couz i still feel like a hindrance to him . i dont want to waste his time on my drama . he has his own life . he doesnt need to make me happy couz i feel like i really am not . i am not the sister who helps him . it the other way around . im being too dependent too . i am really sorry . and i dont want to be a hindrance to you too kuya :( . but i still believe in what i told Portia today .

Some people only ask you: "What's the problem?" not because they care . but only to be informed of what is happening


and

Some times you have online friends to depend on . but not those people you see daily face to faceyou see them personally . but they have another online friend .
sadness still surrounds me .


PleaseBuryMe6FeetUnderGround.

0 discriminations:

Post a Comment