8.17.2009

ghosts

this blog is so totally fun :] well kath got a glance of it :]] hahahaha :]] we were at mcdo :]] well they like so totally got alot of my money TT.TT :]] =]] im so good :]] well i do that one every blue moon so why not ? :] but now i have a problem . . . . . . . . . . . . . . how will i pay victoria's secret TT.TT waaaa TT.TT my lips are also itching TT.TT not only my hands :]] and how in the world and when in the calendar would papa finally give me something ? TT.TT father nature TT.TT forget about me TT.TT i feel so useless again TT.TT why does he in all the human beings of the surface of earth have to make me feel like that ? :[ im his daughter :[ im not a maid :[ even if he doesnt make me do too much chores he still makes me feel like im useless :[ grr *curses* well i have to stop that :[ its not good :[ it brings bad luck you need to follow your parents :] so anyways where in the world would i get money ? of all the times in the world to not have money why did it have to be august ? -_- x.x god x.x help me x.x im praying dear lord x.x i love you god :] well oh yeah . today was fun :] i was with kath and janice :] the only negative is i fed them x.x im burrying myself under the ground if i dont have what i deserve this month x.x or ill be 14 the rest of my life ! x.x wow cute number :] but only its kaths :p we actually dont know where we get these numbers :]] hahahaha :]] so anyways i like 10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . reasons unknown :]] =]] :]] =]] well i honestly dont know ! well when i was pirshir i didnt have a number to get so i just got the number i first saw with no name . which happens to be 1o :]] hahaha :]] and last year in the will of god i just wanted it . and it was my class number too [last year] :]] haha . ponyang offered me to exchange with 11 but it just came to me that i dont want to haha :]] so im with 1o now :] haha but i still dont know where in the world i got it :]] hahaha :]] random thoughts at random times at random places at random needs :]] wow my motto is getting longer :]] =]] :]] =]] so anyways . i guess this will be my worst birthday ever :[ hope boyfie has his better . . . . . . . . . okae he doesnt have either . we were chatting just now . and now he just found out that his iphone is an immitation . in which he traded for his lovable psp . now the world is unfair . why are you so evil world ? well he is kinda . . mad ? my gosh i cant think properly :[ im seeing images :[ its haunting me :[


[continuation]

well here is to life . i got random and knew something new again :D the ever explorer marga :] more like dora :]] =]] :]] =]] that was funny :]] where did i get that ? . . . . my random head :]] =]] :]] =]] wow i feel better :] he showed me another one of his romantic random thoughts and i feel better :] love you so :* well so back to what i was saying . i know how to import blogs ! :] wiih :D that took me ages ! before i finally figured it out :]] but i still cant import from multi TT.TT so evil TT.TT i dont want to spoil the dates x.x gawwd x.x ill play with it next time :]] im in the mood for blogger :] im happy now :] i made him smile :] i feel contended this day :] well i thought it was a bad day :] turns out my previous posts made him happy :] waaa ! i want to post here the multii blogs x.x :]] it seems im not conteded yet :]] with discoveries i mean :] well its not my problem im so curious in life . and bored . and weird . and random :]] well he is so totally making a blog :]] wow :]] he is making it like mine :]] the long type :]] hahahahaha :]] =]] :]] =]] or maybe he is just expressing :] like me too :]

0 discriminations:

Post a Comment