8.27.2009

worthless loser

god ! i can't think straight ! i cant take life :[ god what is happening to me ? am I still even a creature ? i cant memorize my individual speech with all these images flowing through my head :[ I can't stand it :'[ I feel so worthless :'[ I thought that finally someone could finally kill time with me and would actually appreciate it . but now I dont feel anything :[ well tita saw those marks already . and now I am really condemned :[ the only person who would actually let me have what I want would most probably lose trusting me :[ I dont want to be human :[[[[[[[[[ !!!!!!!! I'm getting more and more quiet . good thing [or bad] kath can't determine what it is . I'm so ashamed of myself :[[ bury me alive please :[[ its better than being nothing again . im not being progressive of my time . couz images always scares me . its not a vision . my handwriting is showing what i am thinking of . its the future and the past . the future is kinda jaded . the past haunts me . i cant help but be scared . im still a kid . i still cant be a mature person as everyone dreams to be .

--worthless.loser

0 discriminations:

Post a Comment