8.30.2009

my 15th birthday :]

im dizzy but its worth it :]


well i woke up today with the usual thought of the day . this time its weird x] "whats the date ? x]" like what ! x] :]] =]] well basically i really wasnt counting on anything todaii . on the account i didnt get anything for my birthday from papa .what more do i need to expect ? like hello ? my first thing my sister told me after i went out of the room was this: "go buy eggs" LiKE WHAT ?! i like so dont care to hell . well after that i went back to the room . i was like . its really not august 3o . it was a real slap in the face . like not caring in the world its my birthday . grrr x.x and the next thing i did was tried again my usual self actualization . which was sadly unsuccesful . well what else could i do . im a dumb loser . my sister made my do an errand at my very birthday after my wakening . well anyways when i got up and went downstairs my first greeting from my tita was this : "go mop the floor" well this time i did so . well i cant help . im really depressed by this time . well i moped the floor like cinderella . my head bowed like im infront of a dowager princess . and still sleepy x.x well as punishment i got the floor all wet >:] >:P im not happy >:[ so anyways after doing so i sat down the stairs because the floor was all wet . well i was also watching iiison watching mcdo [take note ! mcdo and not barney anymore . but she still does] so anyways i got bored so i like went upstairs and i felt like reading a book . so i red sis's book [the host which i totally forgot about] so i like read it . its kinda cool :] but im not done yet couz a few minutes after the phone rang [im the only person here who gets these calls] so as expected its hiko . so he called to greet me . well i think he thought that im the one online couz my skype automatically opens after the computer opens . so sure go figure if its me xp so anyways it was a short call so after i hang up i continued reading . and while doing so tita called me to help her with the cooking . at first i was like . you are so looking at the wrong person . well basically michaella is a cook . but i didnt know it was actually about baking so sure . ill go ahead . well to be honest im kinda scared of the results . but after doing so i saw it was actually good :] the result :] so anyways my tita was like i should also make the other one :] . oh yeah . i requested we make lasagna when she asked me days ago . so she also used the oven along with the brownies . well i was really kind of liking that :] and after baking . i was like . i had a sudden memory come through my head . i remember sis and i talking about pistachios on the nearest birthday . which was actually yesterdaii didnt have any pistachios . i randomly said out "i want pistachios" *with shock on face* x] haha i looked weird x] -> O.O :]] =]] x]] :]] =]] x]] and oh yeah in the intervals of the baking stuff i kept on washing the plates . well that was fun i was busy todaii . well i dont know why but i thoroughly liked it :] honestly :] so anyways after sharing my random thought on pistachios . i like went back on reading . after a few minutes my half sister just came [why wont they let me finish the book x.x] so anyways i let her use the comp [ahm im not using it x] ] so anyways she was like lets go to sm . at first i was like not in the mood for sm . downright . well basically i was supposed to go there yesterdaii with hiko . but it was cancelled so im not in the mood going there . so i just placed my book on the table and went to pic clothes . well its against my will to use sleeveless but ive got no choice . x.x so anyways i just used my bolero . so anyways iiison didnt want to come with us . so it was me my half sister [ate gale] and her son [brent] :] well brent and iiison are playmate and share . iiison is brent's aunt . well basically brent is much heavier than iison but iiison is one month older . but iiison is more advanced on speaking because brent still doesnt know how to speak . so anyways we went to sm southmall . i was half expecting a miracle to happen and let my hiko come to me x] but i know im not too animated if i do so x] haha so anyways ate gale told me lots of stories . and i told her lots of mine also . it was kinda cool :] having someone listen to your stories and someone to tell theirs :] so anyways i was really not in the mood to buy i just kept on sharing . well i suddenly thought of conyos and stuff but i cant help it she was talking about dla and stuff . so i remembered my oh so stylish schoolmates and told her the modern conyo . :]] =]] x]] its not my fault they catch my attention and make me proud they are my school mates :] well exept the emos x[ i am so not proud of them x[ so anyways we didnt sucessfully find the cute pants that match the conyos so all of a sudden she sees these bags . and she asks me if i want . and i was like "i dont know x]" im so playful with my self these days x] so anyways i was like i want jansport at first for her sake i didnt make her buy it . it is expensive really . ill buy those next time i have money x.x i really like those things x.x so anyways we bought a cose bag :] im fine with it . but i cant entirely process my vision the other day . which is quite cute :] i really like it :] but i wont blog it :P so anyways we went home . with no hiko in sight . so anyways we went home had another round of stories and i shared i was really overdoing sleep x] i was really having long hours of sleep x] i myself dont even know why x] haha so anyways on the way home . we also bought the pistachiols :] well when we came home another round of food trip x] hahaha x] so cheers to another long blog x] which i have missed :] so anyways ill go off (:| im sleepy x]] =]] :]] :] oh yeah thank you to all the special persons who greeted me :] in facebook and plark x]

0 discriminations:

Post a Comment