8.25.2009

its time to look stupid *bow*

well another loser on site . its me . the condemned loser . well ive got nothing to say really i just felt like typing . i wonder what my mind would lead my fingers to do . well basically im not looking at the screen so bless you if you wouldnt understand . ^-^v well here goes to another round of randomness . well im using michaellas loptop so the keyboard is quite noisy . i just hope no one would wake up :]] im so evil if i do . so i really dont have any care ? not really im just wayy too evil . well share . tita just had a text that we won the bid in ebay :]] haha i get a love spell >:] isnt that cute ? :] hahaha :] ill smell just like sir marvin >:] :]] hahahaha >:]] hahahaha so anyways would we really buy a dress ? o.O i dont feel like buying a dress this weekend [also mondaii] so i really dont know what to expect . no plans for weekend . im going to do what i feel like doing :]] so anyways im being scolded again . this time by the someone who really has to make me x.x gawwd i told you im evil . well anyways im a loser so i take in whatever is being spat on my face . jokes . well anyways i really wonder how people's mind function :]] couz mine is kinda random and follows the state or mood :]] haha share i remember my mom . when somethings that are not very important and it rains . sometimes mom goes lazy and says cancel :]] x]] =]] hahahaha :]] =]] x]] another is when we were supposed to go and watch a celebrity of somewhere and all of a sudden i get this hormonal depression and i told them i wont go :]] x]] =]] gawwd :]] =]] and they said the artists were so good looking x]] =]] :]] well i was like i dont care anymore . as i say to my self blame it on the hormones x]] =]] :]] haha so that is how life is :]] =]] x]] its not my problem if you cant keep up with my random mind and random mood . :] it just so happens others can ;] haha i cant help but be so annoyed with my tummy right now x.x i really dont know why it hurts . im afraid of ulcer . but i cant be . im healthy :P basing from this blog so anyways i really shouldnt :P i love blog crossing :]] x]] haha . i have lots of blogs already x]] haha well anyways i think i should be more healthier x.x gawwd . but i already am ! haha :]] haha thats enough :P so anyways scold me here scold me there . im a real loser x.x just scold me all you want . i guess the keyboard is getting more and more noisier :]] x]]] :]] haha ! such objects are not fit for my personality x.x joke ! according to my psychoanalysis on myself and unto others . i guess there really is such a thing as opposites attract . magnets and whatsoever you call them . i am a quiet loser but i noticed my bestfriend isnt . which is why she needs me x]] =]] :]] and another . is i always attract tall human beings :]] =]] :]] look ohhh !! kuia emman :D angelica :D hiko :] anthea :D besprend [aerold] :] kath :] millie :D marcianne :D and others . well almost all my close friendds are much taller than me :]] even xtine :D got to go :D till next blog :D

0 discriminations:

Post a Comment