8.25.2009

my day ? :]

hmmm . im really lucky at multiples of 5 :] haha so anyways . here i am . bored yet again x.x just joking :] . i just forgot what to blog (idiot) x.x im really stupid x.x well thats not new . so anyways now i remember . todaii is my daii :] well its kinda cute :] i get to go around and do what i want :] exept the part where my tummy is constanly hurting along with my tooth x.x so anyways . todaii i get to see hiko again :] only to see the effects of surfing on him x.x *jelousy strikes back* haha so anyways . todaii i get + 5 in computer for being the new recorder :]] well thats not new :]] but i didnt know we had plus points :]] so anyways i get to bump into charm for how many times todaii :]] i also get to talk to momii [me anne] for a while todaii :]] and she commented about *us* again :]] =]] mamii x]] its not my fault we have the same momii x] so anyways . expect to talk with her :]] x]] nakakahiya :]] x]] you are in trouble :P :]] x]] i miss momii :] also mamii [roda] :] i dont have a mother anymore x.x i cant express myself clearly x.x i agree with teacher aida x]] =]] :]] gawwd ! :]] =]] x]] whats wrong with me ? x]] grrr . im such a loser x.x i feel this blog would be short . i dont know what to put x.x my tummy hurts x.x grr . i seriously dont know what to blog . ill try later x.x

0 discriminations:

Post a Comment