8.21.2009

kawaii iiison chan :]

well its time to blog again . i think and feel that this blog would be long . expecting that i have nothing to do all day . well just now i just closed the games i was playing . it was like an update . i didnt enjoy it neh . well here i go again typing whatever comes to my mind . im not in typing maniac mode so it wont be long . i dont know if ill blog what happened yesterday . well share . i was the one who took care of my baby sister . haha well share before that i got a scoop or so of powdered milk and sugar :]] =]] well i kinda got bored :]] and i remember kath doing so with kool ade :]] and i also remember her eating apple with salt :]] =]] so cool :]] =]] so anyways i was like reading when my sister told me to take care of iiison . so anyways i did so . and when i was reading iiison was like "buk ?" and i said yes and i got some of the milk and melted some of it on my tounge :} it was fun and iiison saw and she said "mamam ate :]" and i got some also for her :] KAWAii iiiSON ! grr :] so i let her eat some :]] i keep on wondering why im the black sheep . anyways im already dark like my ugly father . i hate him for being whiter now ! he is the reason why im not anymore ! curse you ! grr ! of all the human being in the world x.x why did i have to have the genes of my father x.x so anyways after doing so iiison was like "meme na iiison" so i was like meme na . and i like covered the windows and closed the balcony door . so when tita entered the room to go to the balcony she was like is this a cave ? :]] =]] :]] =]] :]] =]] hahahaha ! that was so funny ! :]] =]] :]] =]] so i was like ill pretend to sleep so she can also . unfortunately she didnt :]] =]] :]] =]] :]] =]] oh yeah almost forgot when i was with her she was holding a lotion . those small ones so anyways she was like "open na" and i opened it and she like dipped her finger on it and applied on my legs . and so i like stopped reading [which is mikee's book : princess diaries : princess in love] and applied also on my finger and put some on her tummy . and she was laughing with me :] KAWAii iiiSON ! rawr ! and also she has a habit of playing with her belly button so i put some on her belly button and she was so laughing with me ! :]] wiih :] i love my sister :] it just so happens i got the wrong genes . my sister got their fair skin by my mom . only theirs is prone to pimples . my sisters have the same skin type . which is prone to pimples >:] *thank god i dont have pimples and im not fat :]]* hahahaha ! my little chant when i see people complaining about pimples and being fat :]] =]] especially when im grossed out :]] =]] so anyways i really do thank god :]] haha so anyways i remember yesterday when i just felt like going in circles and i was like bored so i did so . first i was like im bored and so i teased hiko so i was like "(¬.¬) bye bye baguio (¬.¬)" and i went in circles and he kept on following me :]] i was bored and he kept up with me even if he feels hot it was kinda cool but he gave up and i just went at his back and pushed him again :] i like doing that :] but i guess he doesnt like me doing that :[ well i guess im sorii . even if i like doing that . maybe ill blog later . i feel like reading and taking a bath . and ill do my other blog if i come back . i feel like studying :]


[continuation]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! so totally laughing ! well me iiison and mikee ate pancit . :]] it was kinda cool :] well i didnt know my tummy was so totally searching for food well i ate a lot :]] i dont know whats happening or sumthing but they have a guest . my tita next door i mean . so anyways i was like i want to eat . first i was gonna hunt food from the stock we had . and tita went down from upstairs and reminded us that we still have pancit so i just went on and put the plate on the microwave . and after doing so i just went in and put some lemons . cool :]] so anyways i didnt know my body was so totally searching for such foods until i ate the whole platter up :]] hahaha :]] so anyways i was like . mikee i want more x.x so we went next door and we like asked for more . and i didnt notice that if you get like the big spoon it gets the half . so i just put it on the platter not caring . well we went home and i microwaved again :]] *i dont like to eat cold foods* so i almost finished it all the lemon up :]] so anyways iiison joined in she was like "mamam ate" again :]] i remembered that she likes to eat the noodles by strands . so pulled one from the plate . it was kinda funny :] well heres the funniest . i was like eating with some of the noodles on my face . and iiison was like getting it :]] and when she did it was like we kissed :]] =]] :]] =]] :]] =]] LAUGH OUT LOUD ! ;]] hahahaha ! :]] mikee was so totally shoked and was laughing at us :]] =]] :]] jelous sister >:P >:]] =]] hahahahahaha ! :]] i love my sisters :] and oh yeah . my half sister was here also yesterday :] love them all :] im really sorii if i dont text couz i really dont like texting . love you guis :] :* mua mua :]

1 discriminations:

Vince Alva said...
August 21, 2009 at 3:34 PM  

I like it kya :D i did not give up you sat with sempai hugged each other... i just walked away haha andrama :D

Post a Comment