8.10.2009

whats your problem loser ?

whats with me ? i wanted to run in front of the school service this afternoon . i seriously have a problem . but i seriously cant identify what my head says . i seriously need a psychiatrist . i mean it . even kath didnt know what to do with me . i noticed that i was just walking on a straight line . not caring what would happen to me . besprend kept on pulling me to safety but as usual i dont listen . they had a chance to put me on the side walk but my feet dragged me back to the main street . i cant understand myself . when i went down i told myself im hungry but when we finally went out . my appetite got lost . i really dont understand myself . i have 3 theories . first is my dysmenorrhea . second is time [totally condemning me] and last is puberty . im really fine with dysme now . i so totally dont care if it screaches in pain . my first day was actually the worst i had all my life since grace told me to drink meds . and i didnt get to eat . time ? i still hate you . what ever you do . i still hate you ! and puberty ? i dont know . you are so weird ! [personification mode much ?] well last . im destroying my body . since i know kath wouldnt read this and she wouldnt know about this and no one is following my blog [no updates to others] and she didnt hear what i murmured . . i have no nutrition all day . i didnt eat breakfast . i just ate recess [which are just some bunch of junks] . no lunch . i drank some of kath's softdrinks joined with my dysme . and now i wont eat my dinner . well toodles . hope to die soon . dont worry . just turn me to ashes ;] im not emo . im just practical ;]


P.S. : always read my status quo :] you may notice it change from time to time :] thats why its called status quo

0 discriminations:

Post a Comment