8.08.2009

happiness and loneliness


[: hapii aniv ate didi kuia andrew :]
[: hapii monxie marchella neil :]

well supposed to be todaii is nirvana daii . but no hiko -_- ang drama ni hime :]] epal lan :]] so anyways vb again :] its kinda sad . coach boyet *might* remove some students . hala ! kinakabahan aco -_- promise -_- baka kung ano mangyari . what can i do ? I'm a real loser -_- gawwd well I dont want to waste the opportunity to learn how to play a real sport -_- i want to feel and know what its like . i dont want to feel scared of the possibilty of losing a chance of trying to a new life . all i wanted to do was learn it . thats all i ask -_- what more do you expect ? gawwd im such a loser T.T but i can do it ! GO ME ! anyways i had a fun day :] seeing all the alumni play with the boys . personally i dont know the alumnis really :]] but it fascinates me to watch them :] even bentz's older brother . they are so identical o.O :]] so kewll :]\m/ almost same genes :] ALMOST ! i noticed differences *doh ! im a pschologist in disguise* :]] ang kapal co :]] well si bentz meron sya leadership abilities na kelangan mo sumunod . kuia neia hindi pushy katulad ni bentz . si kuia arnold un bentz sa group nila ee :]] haha so anyways . while they were playing i was with angelica :] so we were teasing one another . as usual . and later wrenzo joined in . i dont know why but i like wrenzo . maybe because i belive in opposites attract in everything . me and kath as the masochist and the saddist . and maybe me and him . couz he is mr overreaction and im ms no reaction :]] =]] :]] =]] hahaha :]] its true he agreed on me with that :]] and so later joined the dance club people :]] *wow puro sekunyirr* :]] and they got my cellphone number :]] so they really would join me in gms :]] haha so anyways . rollyn *pamangkin* and aira[?] joined in :] well i liked their company :] well share . marchella used my itouch for a long period of time :]] haha :]]

so lets go to my dental stuff . well anyways . i got to go there late :]] its because i liked the second years and i liked the game and i waited for marchella [haha i had a problem with this =]]] so anyways . i left with wrenzo couz he wasnt gonna join the other second year groups simply because they are not their groupmate :]] =]] well anyways he also needed to give something to gladys . i thinked for a plan so he wont overspend that day . well when we went to gladys' home i really didnt want to enter simply because i dont have any business to be there so anyways gladys' mom told us that she was taking a bath . i just waited with wrenzo outside [couz i told him i dont want to enter their house] so anyways when she got out she worked with wrenzo in coloring and wrapped up . well gladys was really cute having her hair wet [ill praise her later :] ] so we had to leave early couz im already late :]] im so bad :]] so i said my goodbyes to both of them . well i took the jeepney . couz im broke [tita is so bad giving me 5o php when my real transpo is worth 7o php !] gawwd so i had to walk *walk3p* so anyways lets go back to the story when i came in the dentist she was currently entertaining a child to have her first tooth come out . it was kinda weird . good thing i wasnt looking . im not related in anyway to the kid . so anyways when my dentist told me its my turn she like had bad news [she looked like it was bad :]] =]] whahahaha ! :]]] so anyways . she told me i needed a skin test and afterwards to go back home couz i needed nutrition . so anyways the result of the skin test . negative of the allergies yet i felt something annoying on my skin . so anyways without knowing i just said what i felt to my dentist and she said that we'll have another skin test [argh ! its an injection ! i have so many scars of injections !] so anyways . she told me to go home , eat and try to let my tita come with me if i go back . heres a story . while on the way back marchella saw me on my walkathon and she shouted at me and waved my itouch ! hahahaha ! i knew it was with her ! :]] so anywyays when i came home tita wasnt there ! i waited until 3 but she wasnt there . so i just decided to go to the dentist without her . when i came back we had another skin test . so 2 injections in one day . it was nothing really but its annoying . so anyways i also got negative but i still felt the same like my other arm ! so the dentist was like its either coincidence or an effect of the thing on me so the dentist didnt try to and didnt really pulled my tooth off . so annoying [all my efforts gone to waste and its all because of the annoying feeling on my arm] so anyways i just went home . so annoying .

so another story . while on the way back . i had a feeling . another annoying feeling . [whats with me ! im so annoyed :]]] so anyways its on my tummy . at first i thought it was call of nature :]]]] =]]]] :]]]] =]]]] so anyways ;] it was dysme pala :'[ it was so bad ! i was all curled up . at first i was `L` mode and and when i was plurking a friend of mine [grace] told me to drink meds . and i did . even without nutrition ! ahmahgash ! so after a while i was on the floor . good thing i told max about it and told him to call before the computer restarted automatically . i cried :[ it was so painful . scorching pain . i wasnt able to post this blog because of that :'[ so i just told him to call on my phone because i was on the floor . i just crawled :]] haha . i looked like samara :]] so kewll but it *was* awfully painful :[ so anyways . i let him call and after 2o min he gave me load and told me he needed to do his chores . after doing so i fell *asleep* (sleeping)

0 discriminations:

Post a Comment