8.16.2009

my heart beat faster


[[:happy birthday mother nature:]]

Mizaru (See no evil), Mikazaru(Hear no evil), and Mazaru (Speak no evil). ← haha lol ! i saw that just now :]] it was from jerboe's blog :]] i got bored and i saw him and i remembered he had a blog and i started blog hopping again :]] well i agree with what he said :]] this is my blog so i get to say what i want to say :]] [not the exact words but you get the point :]]] so just now i was wondering why cant hiko make a blog ? :[[ he reads whats on my mind :[[ that seems unfair
(annoyed) but i know im defying some of the male human anatomy so i wont force him if he is not too animated with what he feels like . its just cool to watch a guy with a journalistic blog . i even got that kewll fact :]] its like brahma shiva and vishnu :]] but only they are the hindu gods :]] and they dont do what the other 3 does :]] they are the creator the preserver and the destroyer :]] so anyways . im not trying to defy the male anatomy . but i keep on wondering whats on his mind -_- if he liked the iphone he recieved for his birthday . or what he felt last night . oh yeah speaking of . :]] =]] :]] im so totally happy from what happened yesterday :]] so cool yet so unusual :]] well im weird anyways so what could go wrong ? ;]] so he can so totally carry me ! my gosh o.O i didnt know a 42.5 kg me could be carried o.O well after he did i felt heavy :]] couz my heart was kinda racing :]] rawr :]] wiih :]] god i feel waves on my ears again . so wait cool down . . . . . . . . . . so im back :] well anyways since im the ever envious stupid loser from hell . i would like to give credit to whom i would copy :]] the ever JERBOE ! :]] well i just added him on my list here on blogger . clap clap :]] so anyways ill blog what are the things i want to do this school year :]] well these things are nothing but dreams ok so no discriminations !

i want to speak what i feel ! x.x why am i so doxophobic and reverse disciminate
i want to . . . . fly ! jawwk !!! ;]] toink
i need to join social circles x.x i dont want to be anti social couz to be honest . . . im thoroughly not !
i want to revive my piano ! x.x i miss my piano ! x.x love you so much ♥ i dont want to bury it 60 feet under the ground x.x
i want to learn guitar :]] i have my share of fantasies :]]
dont want to feel like an unidentified flying object :]] fb was so totally right with that :]] im an unidentified flying object x.x i miss kath x.x
i want a memorable birthday too x.x i feel wasted with my dad not remembering to ask me what i want . x.x he even told me if i want something i ask but if i he needs something i fly away . but its my birthday ! i dont always come to him asking TT.TT
if i dont have a nice birthday at least boyfie would . happy birthday :]
wont lose my valuables :]] irony if i would lose my stuff :]] i lost my stabilo ballpens :[[ :'[ so bad :'[
make an improvised usb x.x mama needed it for italy and the magnet just got all the files so stupid
be independent :'[[ and not to keep on blogging about kath :[[ but im so bad :[[ is it the flames ? :]] we got marrige :]] =]] :]] =]]
i dont need to wish couz i will really have 1o0 karma before the end of the year :]] hello ! :]] boyfie and i are always there :p
have my old habit of saving money ! i dont need to depend on papa ! he is so bad ! :[[ and i need to save like when i was younger :]]
not just blog what i feel express them x.x exept when talking about akumas ! :]]
find more beliveable reasons :]] hahaha :]] im so totally laughing at myself when i give reasons "enjoy dito ee" :]] but tita just says yes :]] hahaha :]]
well enjoy being curie :] i love curie already :] hope to have a good and memorable year :] love you guis :] wish no fights :]

well i dont know what to say anymore :]] :]] =]] =]] so bless me :]] im not reviewing for the perio next week :]] but tita doesnt care :]] bury me to hell ! :]] but ill read about noli :]] good thing people write about jose rizal nowadays :]] i can read summaries :]] its so deep x.x i hate deep filipino language x.x ill die ! :]] =]] :]] =]] so im so totally loving this blog :] i write so long :]] well :] i want to buy trusty old victoria's secret :]] my lips miss it :]] =]] :]] =]] so well heres the thing :]] i was browing at ebay . and i was chatting with hiko again . and boom ! i saw strip it and i was like "i saw strip it ! in ebay! o.O" and i gave him the link and he said yes it his her sister's and i was like honestly !? o.O and he said yes so i told him i would buy one :] well its not my fault he wanted me to use those things and it just so happens his sister was selling the one i like :]]] =]]] the irony of life :]]] =]]] hahahahahahaha :]] what a life :]] he told me he liked the smell of sis wendii's lip gloss :]] haha :]] well i like that brand :p i like victoria's secret . :]] it runs in the family :]] hahahaha :]] the last victoria i had came from tita malou [my mother's ninang] :]] i miss that thing . wonder what it happened to the last one :]] =]] :]] =]] well thoroughly missing it . maii nalaman aco !!!!! august 13 is really a memorable day :] *secret* hahahahahaha mikee :P you :P haha blahblahblah :]]

0 discriminations:

Post a Comment