8.23.2009

edaii ? i guess

well im really thankful :] knowing that im still worth something :] well at sunday we are going to baclaran because its my bday and we do that as a family culture already . i remember iiison's edaii . we also went there . even if i had summer :]] so anyways we just came from sm bacoor :] well i was like im really poor now :[[ well last year i got 5k . well it was really from tito i guess i forgot . wow i remember my bdaii last year like yesterdaii :]] =]] kewwl :] well at least i know im not stupid enough to forget even the cramers rule :]] :P so anyways here i go . tita was like . i should never some things i really dont want to buy . never buy something i really dont want . wow lesson learned :] it was kinda cool . i noticed that im always having moments with her just because when she wants go out and kill time with me . its either bon or me . mostly its me when bon is in pasig . i noticed . and when the 3 of us goes out its always sm bacoor so anyways here goes . well when she made me realize that its not good to buy stuff when you really dont like them so we like went out of the sm department store to go and find something else . so we first entered am boulevard and i told her if im planning on buying stuff from am boulevard those would be jackets . couz they rock :D so we went out my eyes wondering around the cute one i just saw :]] so anyways she offered me to just buy a shoe couz there arent any jansport there . so i was like i really do feel like buying shoes . like hello ! i go out of the house just wearing the old yet cute slippers i have . gawwd x]] its not my fault i get fond of one footwear at a time x]] just like my rubber shoes x]] look kath lectured me againg :]] chucks arent vb shoes x]] haha so anyways we like entered artwork couz i told her i love that store :] so she went too :] and she pointed the shoe section and was like go buy one of these . for yourself . for the sake of christ :]] x]] that was so totally hilarious x]] so anyways heres a pic :]

well i was kinda thankful :] it was really cute :] but its high heels x.x haha :]] goodluck to me :]] x]] hahaha :]] and while waiting in line as usual i look around and it just so happens that the line was next to the cute jackets ! x.x argh ! x.x its worth a thousand plus x.x grrr ! i will really save money for that x.x grr haha cute tombots :] i even want the rawr tshirt :] grr x.x so anyways tita was like we should go buy a dress :] well we went back to the sm department store . well we picked some but declined . i am still so concious of my underarms x.x gawwd . so we like bought the whitening deodorant . haha so anyways she told me we would just go and buy one at my birthday :] wow :] so i really love my tita now :] she is just moody at times but my mom says she is much nicer than her [tita > mom : being nice] so i really dont know what to do now . so well like went down couz we want iiison to like eat . she is kinda tired . with all the walking i mean . well now i know why i am a fast walker . first is because its genetics . second is because since birth we are really commuters . well we dont have any plans in having a car anyways . like hello ? there isnt one bit of testosterone in this household god forbid my family to have one x.x its really the reason why i always and i really need a guy in my life . its either that or ill kill myself ill kill dad at the idea of having no boyfriend . well share another one of my nutty facts . the male/father is actually the ones to give the sex of the offspring . well another nutty fact given by me . so anyways after we ate . we went to the supermarket . and when i was about to leave my shoes on the baggage counter she like went to the shop next to tronix [i forgot the name] so anyways its a jewelry store . i was like what are you gonna do here . and she was like ill buy a ring as a gift for you . aww :] how sweet :] well i was kind heart warmed by that :] well she really is nice :] having remembered my sadness and having my feelings taken into consideration . well here is a pic of what she gave me :


well im really thankful :] i guess i really am blessed . i guess ? well im sorii i cant give any gift hiko . and i cant help you with being lelis . i dont want superiority . im really sorii . i guess ill have to make it up to you :] hapii bdaii to you too :] im sorii . happy birthday to all the people who have bdaii this month :]

[: edaii ate nicole - 27 :]
[: edaii tito boy - 29 :]
[: edaii hiko - 29 :]
[: edaii me - 30 :]
*[: edaii ate nadine - 30 :]

* = not sure . but hey :] its her birthday too soon :]

and oh yeah also to my half sister :] which is on september :]

[: edaii ate gale - 12 :]

good night to every one :*

0 discriminations:

Post a Comment