4.11.2011

another asdreamfghjkl;

heya this is the dream blog . well anyway i have to confess the dream i had last week and the other night . i cant take its still here inside me when its screaming to be shared . well last week was the first dream i had that was seriously against Vince (which means its screaming that i should move on and all that stuff and all that hurt and all those tears and the list goes on) and anyways the dream is about me in college . first day . i enter the room with a guy ready to kiss the top of my hand . shocking really . the dream told me his name was Elmo . and he will be my love affair in college because he is also a Mapúan . it was so cute actually and he kept courting me a whole term . and when he was about to quit . the dream told me that i was the one who courted him on a teacher day out or something and like asked "Hey Elmo" and showed him a placard writing "Will I be your cookie monster ? ♥" look at how cheesie i am @.@ haha im such a weirdo . anyway i waked up with an image on my head me resting my head on his shoulder on one of the benches in Mapúa . oh btw Elmo was faceless so i have no idea if he is real or not . and he's skinny and a lot taller than me . still not sure if he's real or not . so anyways . ill proceed to my other dream . the other night i dreamed i was with another guy . he was faceless too . but he was chubby . and from the way he was standing i was sure he was familiar . i knew him but i knew a lot of chubby guys and stand that way @.@ it annoys to figure out who it was @.@ so anyway the dream goes like this . i had a suitor . the guy . we were at sm . i don't know which one but i was with him . Michaella and tita? i guess ? we were at a supermarket . when Michaella left i don't know but we were kinda pda O.o i don't know i had my arms around him a lot and he like carried me on the super market and all that stuff . the dream was really all just me doing pda with that suitor . and i nothing much about it really . all just me doing almost all kinds of pda @.@ haha anyway ill end this blog . ive got nothing more to say but


MyNoseIsStillAnnoyinglyItchyEvenAfterBlogging2Posts :|


PS: does anyone understand the title ? O.o

0 discriminations:

Post a Comment