4.03.2011

I'mANewDreamer .

ok so . i noticed . i get dreams almost everyday now . well that sucks . it makes me cry . either before or after sleeping . and in some days i even cry on both . anyways . i want to share this dream again . well . i had a dream i was online on plurk . and i noticed ludee wasnt using anymore . she really doesnt go online anymore . anyway what happened in my dream is that i had an accident . before i had the accident my karma was 95.blahblah and when i woke up my karma was 57.85 i was like . FTW whywas my karma like that ? O.o WTH and i realized . i wasnt wearing any bandages . i was a bit chubbier than i was a bit and no scars on me . i was petrified at first . but then ludee came next to me and told me . she used a freakin time gadget to get us back in time . she told me she only planned on using it on herself but she realized she wasnt the only one in pain of some kind . well her problem is like the one on the confessions of a shopaholic . the green scarf of some sort was there as well . she told me i needed to save myself as well since she already brought me there . well the story became very predictable then . i reconciled with vince blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah . you know the drill . well after that . what i saw was . i was in front of the pc again . and i fell asleep with my karma gone +2.OO . that was weird . and the position i was when i fell asleep in front of the monitor was the same as when i woke up . on the street . and everyone was around me . i still got the accident . but this time he was next to me . rather than me on the room by myself . what a weird dream



0 discriminations:

Post a Comment