4.18.2011

personal views on Social Networks

this is getting more classy as it gets . i have to admit . its really boring to use plurk now . well the thing I don't like about it now is that . i've got no one to talk to but myself and my micro blog . well there is no thrill in that anymore . just keep raising karma . and nothing more . its not like it used to when I still have . yeah . well anyways . I think this will be my most used site now . I don't think facebook is very addictive . its not worthy really . I just use it for communication's sake . and the pictures which I need to use . well I am not popular . so I don't use twitter . and i'm not a feeler to even care . and tumblr ? well I still don't like the way people behave there too much . they are always too full of themselves . well I think this place is lonely as well but still . I don't have to care too much as hell wants me to right ? blogspot is somewhat a property O.o I don't know but its a perception of mine . but i've got no where to go . and i'd rather be stuck here writing about something than talking too much about nothing somewhere else . at least I know i'm still sane blogging here . Statuses and Micro-blogs are kinda pointless now to me . i've got nothing against it but I just don't like it anymore . you might think i'm prejudiced using those stuff sometimes but what i'm saying is I don't like using it anymore . m'kay?

NotAllAntiSocialNetworks

0 discriminations:

Post a Comment