4.05.2011

Marga weird facts : Behavior

boredom has once again brought me to you my dearest blog . i just wanted to say that i now have successfully downloaded all the podcasts i need in learning the French language . well . i just need my headache off me for a days or a few . i seriously hate learning stuff when i am hindered by some medial reason . blah blah and all that stuff . so anyway im here to blog about some weird facts again . well being alone and my head on fire for days kinda brought me into observing my self again . tsk . dont ask much about it . it was some comfort room blues . :))

★ i dont like opening too much lights
. it may be because i like it dark or im just really not in the mood to open them . *if cr* it may be because i dont want to feel the coolness of the exhaust fan
*important* i pick whatever clothe is on top of my wardrobe
. i seldom pick my clothes . only on rare/special occasions
★ i still nailbite
. when bored . in deep thought . waiting and all that stuff
*very important* i dont lock the door .
. so you basically have to know first if a creature is inside the room . may it be me or some horrible creature .
*important* i dont like brushing my hair
. you may discriminate me now but there is a real reason . i like someone else brushing my hair for me . not that he's still to brush my hair or something .
★ i like brushing my fingers on other girl's hair .
. i seriously dont know why @.@
★ i almost always have a headache .
. you seriously need to bear with the drama coming out of my brain when that happens
★ im not afraid of grasshoppers but they still freak me out .
. its disgusting to look at them .
★ cockroaches are no problem .
. but when they fly . thats a different story man ~.~
★ i actually like taking care of kids :)
. it may depend as well of course if the kid is a bully . then im a bully as well
★ most of the time when i get sick it has something to do with my tummy
. like vomiting . lbm .
*super duper most important* my eating habits
. if you want to clog down food on my throat if you have to . that'll be difficult . very difficultulcer
this post may be edited for future references :)

--Nicole :)

0 discriminations:

Post a Comment