4.18.2011

uniform L:)

ok so i want to confess . i miss using my DLA uniform T.T well all of a sudden I was staring at my default pic and I have to admit . my DLA uniform was the best :) even the small hole of my skirt due to the soldering pen at my Sophomore year wasn't a hindrance to make me miss it . or the holes on my PE pants due to the accident on my Junior year . memories . me and my uniform went through it all :) all of those dramas on the battered hallways of DLA . the long walks outside of the campus . difference and all . still hasn't sinked into me I won't have a freakin uniform for Mapúa still weird . not sure if its cool ~.~ but I get a lot of Mapúa shirts by then :)) I would look like a fan rather than a student xDD anyway . i really miss DLA already and all of the randomness that happened in that weird campus of ours . but hey . I look cute on my last pictures as a DLAnian right ? :)

0 discriminations:

Post a Comment