4.25.2011

i ♥ TheNotebookForever :)

My Dearest Allie,

I couldn’t sleep last night because I know that it’s over between us.

I’m not bitter anymore, because I know that what we had was real. And if in some distant place in the future we see each other in our new lives, I’ll smile at you with joy and remember how we spent the summer beneath the trees, learning from each other and growing in love.

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that’s what you’ve given me. That’s what I hope to give to you forever. I love you. I’ll be seeing you.

Noah.

well I miss my 'The Notebook' book . well everyone knows that that is my favorite book right ? . haha . as if :)) the fact is that its my favorite book . the false is the part where every one knows about it xD well not everyone bothers to care anyways . if I was in someone else's shoes I wouldn't care what Marga's favorite book is anyway . like my new favorite site :) haha . well insecurities kicks in once more . just like yesterday . i was talking to a potential suitor . i even discriminated myself in front of him . unluckily it didn't work ~.~ I can be a lot unlucky at times . especially with the self actualization . self esteem and impressions on me . I act dumb a lot . I know as well . but I kinda realized that . to know a person . if the freely accept you for who you are and accept you and your worth . well this is too dramatic I say . anyways i'm here to blog about the saying



"Right minus Wrong"

I just felt like its time i finally blog about it . its really weird and I think the person i told this to doesn't care anymore . but I just suddenly desired to want to talk about it . well I can't say it to some certain people so I just decided to put it here . where no one bothers to unravel the mystery behind it . couz basically its just some worthless piece of shit . just a riddle I created to ruin someone's mind . I am such an evil being right ? I hate myself I know . so anyways . this saying means on my personal view on such saying that he should never let negative stuff take over the positive ones . it just seems unfair sometimes I guess ? couz I get the feeling I personally did that on him . and I seriously am a sucker . I hate myself . I wish he loves who ever she is with all his being . I don't deserve to be happy . I hope he's living the life he's meant to have . damn . I promised to God I wont cry anymore :| I wont stop him from being happy . I should stop now . i'm not crying :) but this is seriously wrecking my mask again . i'm not supposed to let my reflections show xD

Allie Hamilton-Caulhon :)

0 discriminations:

Post a Comment