4.08.2011

asdreamfghjkl;

heya . i forgot to share about my dream last night in the previous post . well anyway my dream last night goes like this . i was online again . again my view was only on the screen . well i was playing Dragonica again . which is kinda weird couz i decided last night as well to stop playing it now that i dont want to waste my summer doing nothing . so i was online . and a miracle that my couple was online as well . well my couple is a stranger really . i just let the status be a couple just to have one of those cute medals they give you with +stats and all that stuff so anyway . my couple went away for a while . and i like didnt open the couple tab to make sure he's online or something . but next thing i new my character was next to another couple . wearing stats with "Just Married" . well their names were . Light and dark . i woke up actually because of that . it was 8:3Oam actually . its been along time since i woke up that early because of a dream . the last time that happened was the 6:45am tears all over me incident . well thats just what i want to blog . i dont want to spoil my new reader/follower . haha . funny but let your presence be known ~.~


Dreamer

0 discriminations:

Post a Comment