4.16.2011

random blah blah . rants .

ok so i haven't blog for 2 days in a row already i'm really really sorry :( my apologies :) so anyway i've got loads to tell :) anyway i want to share first that the other day was my first successful car wash :) well basically we don't have a car at home and they have 2 cars here . so I just want to say that it was my first time I guess ? to car wash :)) it was kinda fun actually . except the part where red evil ants pestered my toes and ankle . its still sore up to now . and i'm still scratching it . tsk oh yeah before that we actually washed the old plastic flowers to make them look new again . so anyway i hated the ant bites because of the fact that i look like a kid crying for help when i felt the sensation of ants in between my toe nails . haha seeing myself whine again looked a lot weird . but i had fun . so anyway the next thing that happened was i got invited to join Bebe Jhonna on her "Gala" with her friends . i liked a lot of it but I can't spill the details . o:) sorii :) so yesterday we then had visitors all from ate Julieanne's coworkers . well they all look gorgeous I guess ? I seriously don't know . so the morning we like made food for them . visitors right ? they complimented it was superb :) It made tita smile so thats good news . so anyways at the afternoon . at first I didn't have any problems with them being here and all but they kinda annoyed me I have to admit . when I was about to start my sleeping time upstairs . I realized they were in the room I was supposed to sleep so I just didn't bother and used the other room . my mom's room . so anyway every time i was supposed to close my eyes and sleep they suddenly become noisy and laugh all over the place . so I didn't get to sleep T.T just when I was about to give up on sleeping and decided on just taking a shower . I then realized they kept coming in and out of the comfort room . Just when I also decided to just was up at the other comfort room downstairs . I suddenly saw almost all of them come down stairs on my way up to get my towel . and that got me scratching my head again "-.- I mean literally . anyways sometime after I got out of the shower .they decided that we go shopping for food .  well I was kinda wanting to control the amount of food to get actually . couz last time we only spent like 2OOphp on food . just me and kuya Justin . so anyways when we were at Robinson's at Tagaytay . the thing was . there were a lot of hands getting food on the cart so . I guess we didn't get to control the number of food coming into the cart . so guess what ? almost all of the junk food cost like 2OOOphp . wow right ? thats like so weird actually . I have to admit I cant digest all of that . i'm not that addicted to junk . It just so happens I was in a weird psychologic state of wanting to eat each moment but not making myself full . weird sensations ~.~ so anyways here I am now . with almost 12 hours of sleep yet im still sleepy . i have to admit


IAmASluggishSlothHereInMendez ~.~

0 discriminations:

Post a Comment